Sunday, April 18, 2010

Family/Friends in March and April

Wow! I am so behind!!! I can't believe it has been over 2 months since I last posted anything. Well, we've had a great two months! We were blessed to enjoy two visits from different family members and one trip to Georgia. It was wonderful to be close to people we love and rarely see! Sam really loved the extra attention from all of our family and friends! Here are a few pictures from all the different visits.

Steve went on a fishing trip friends in March. So... my mom, sister, and nephew came to keep Sam and me company for the weekend.
This is my nephew Calen and Sam. Calen is an awesome cousin. Sam loves to play with him and give him sugar on the cheek! Cute boys!!


When my mom, sister, and nephew were here, we went to the park. Sam had fun watching Calen play and Sam got to slide for the first time!







Sam laughing with Aunt Manda...she can always get him to smile and laugh!

While in Georgia, Sam and I went to eat lunch with Nana(my mom) and Grandma (my grandmother). We had a great time!

No, Sam! You are too little for whip cream...nice try Nana!


Grandma posing with our delicious banana pudding! Yummy!


Grandma, Nana, Mom, and Sam

In March, we also spent the weekend with my girlfriends (and their husbands) from high school. It's always a blast when we all get together. Sam had his first boat ride and his first sink bath.

My girls!!! Nicole, Elizabeth, me, and Jenny







Steve's dad and grandmother came to visit one weekend in April. Sam loves his Poppy and Granny!


Sam and his great-grandmother (Steve's grandmother)


Sitting up all by myself for my family!


Granny having a talk with Sam. He listened so carefully!





Sam playing with his Poppy (Steve's dad).

1 comment:

  1. It is about time! I've been missing seeing that sweet, sweet boy! I hope there is another trip to Georgia this summer! Our boys need to play!!! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete